Monday, July 03, 2006

Hidetoshi Nakata

Hidetoshi Nakata.... He is a very famous football player, actually my favoriteI mentinoned about him sometimes on this blog. Today,, just 2hours ago we got a news which made me so shocked and sad. On his official website, he anounced his retirement as a player. Many people thought he might retire Japanese national team, but never expected he decided to retire. On TV news program the news has been treated as a breaking news.


He is the very first football player who play in Europe for the first time. Since he was a junior high school student, he has been always a member of national team of his generation. He is so stoic and so severe to himself, sometimes to the other players, that's why he sometimes seemed to be isolated. But most of his fan -including me have been support him, and on his side. After the match vs Brasil on FIFA world cup more than 50000 emails were sent to his website.
He is so smart as well as he is a great player, the way of his doing something is always cool. He can speak many languages so fluently, he is engaged in management of one Japanese sweets manufacture.

I am really sad, and to my pity, I never seen his play at the studium. Many people think it too early to retire. But I am happy that I could have been watching his play. I want to say Thank you and Good luck to him.

http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20060703p2a00m0sp025000c.html

3 comments:

ねことし said...

YES YES YES I LOVE HIM!

Hohoho, I love your effort to type in English. I LOVE JAPAN! I shall link you to my blog. My blog address is http://7777777catchopper7777777.blogspot.com/.

I use a bit of 日本語 here and there. If I make mistakes, please correct me OK? Thanks.

=)

Anonymous said...

I miss Nakata!
He was a god-gifted player.

I wish him all luck in the future!

kazumi said...

>catchopper
Thank you for your comment
So you like Japanese culture. Good

>dannyboy
I think he will be successful as a businessman, because he had already invested buildings and join management one Japanese sweets manufacture. He is really smart!