Friday, August 25, 2006

Natsubate but time to be healed

It's been a long time since my previous post, how are you all doing? Some of you might be worry about me during my long absense from this blog, at first I couldn't post because of ill. But after getting over, I didn't feel like to do anything. Why??
I am sure it's because of "Natsubate".

Natsu means summer in Japanese.
Bateru is a kind of slung word means "got exausted"

Every year the weather of Japanese summer is making me feel very tired. Especially the difference of tempreture of inside or outside building. It is more than 30c degrees outside , Inside like my working place it is so cold by air conditioning system.

This year rainy season called "tsuyu" is longer than usual, so it suppporsed to be shorter summer , I think, but still we have hot and humid summer.

Although I have been suffering from "Natsubate" during summer, the other day I got time to be healed. Thank you for my friends Aime san, Rey san, Ami san and Megan san, I could joinen the healing party. I had great healthy meal - I loved the cheezecake, got massage -feel relaxes so much, facial treatment - such a luxuary time, and finally I did Yoga outside. I am sure my body is very delighted.




Sometimes I feel less enjoyable this humid summer , but I really want to enjoy the rest of this summer;)

3 comments:

BigBaldGuy said...

Hi Kazumi,
I just emailed you. I forgot about your blog. Funny, but I sit in front of a computer all day, but I've never set up a blog. Maybe I'll start now. I hope your weather cools down a little, but 30C isn't all that hot. We've had a hot and dry summer this year, too, but not quite that hot. It's been really fun playing softball and ultimate frisbee in the great outdoors. Now we are getting excited about the start of football season, American style. We've been to many Mariners games, but they're not doing very well. Ichiro and Kenji have played well, though. Sounds like they want to get a really good Japanese pitcher for next year. Keep up the blog, and I'll try to visit often.

Darren

Anonymous said...

It's great to "see" you back on the blog! It was also great to physically see you last weekend! I had a great time at the party and I'm glad you got a chance to relax after being ill and suffering from the summer heat!

I hope the weather will cool down soon, and then we can really enjoy being outdoors in Japan again!

Four-eyed-missy said...

Hello Kazumi. I'm glad to see you are back now. Sorry to hear about your illness and I am hoping you are fine now. Good to know that you enjoyed your "healing" time with your friends.