Friday, August 25, 2006

Americanized "Japanese food" by Japanese

Like a riddle ?????


The other day I hanged out with my friend, we found the beautiful rolls at the department store. We decided to buy them so quickly , it was so delicious.



Sushi is originally Japanese food. I think many people know about it.

But those colorfull rolls like califolnia rolls are made by people in U.S.A. When I went to a Japanese restaurant in other country , to my surprise they have many kind of these roll. Some is beyond the Japanese sense, for example fish with seafood.

Recently some place in Japan they serve these kind of sushi roll as well as original sushi rolls. But the shop I found in the department store sell only those colorful rolls. It is interesting American people made new taste of Japanese sushi , which reimport to Japan. Sushi is already global food, isn't it???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sushi is becoming so popular in California! I agree with you, it really has become a global food, but America has definitly put its "spin" on it!

I love California rolls! You can even get some tasty California rolls from Costco back in the states and here in Japan.

Suzuki said...

Japanese Food are so kind ^^

My favourite Japanese's Food it's the Sushi *-*

Greetings from Chile!

PS: Read the post in the "ap fes" ^^

nozomi.n said...

i haven't ever tried to eat that.
i want to try! of course ,when i do to the U.S.A :)