Monday, April 16, 2007

Do we love the lines ?

you may think Japanese people love to que the lines.
Is it true? , Or not?
I can say we are veru used to wait for a long time.
At Disneyland we have to wait at least one hour for riding just one attraction usually.
As you know , the popularion is quite big, although we have small lands.


On Dec 15th 2006 one shop opened in Shinjuku, center of Tokyo. Over there we have to wait more than one hour still now.
Do they selling such a nice things?
That shop is the very fast Krispy Kreme Doughnuts in Japan.
Yes, if you are in the United States, you can find them in the supermarkets without any difficulty.
Here many people is waiting everyday everyday. The other day my friend wanted to buy the doughtnuts, we went and waited about 40 minutes at 10o'clock at night. You can see by one of my photos.

The doughnuts are tasty, but I won't wait such a long line anymore. But I am sure many people is waiting at this moment.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I freak out on dough nuts..I would not mind standing in the long que for my grub!!Especially if they are so yummy as they look in the photographs on your blog!!Do stop by my blog sometime and lemme know whether you like it!!:)

PuppyDog Tales said...

Hi, I was blog-hopping and landed here.
I never got the impression the Japanese liked to queue... I think the Hong Kong people like to queue more, but i might be mistaken.
Was going through your other posts - very interesting! I'm sure your trip to Mexico must have been really exciting!

kazumi said...

>emmie
Thank you for the commnt.
Yes, it was yummy. I will check your blog:)

>kat
I am not sure all Japanese likes the queue, but in this small country we have a big population , so anyway wre have to wait often