Thursday, April 12, 2007

TOKYO MARATHON 2007④~ finish

Yes, I became the one of the finisher at the end.
Really, it was tough.

At goal point, I could find one friend, she told that she was cheerig my and other frinds at other points , too. When I saw her, I really thank her and relieved.
At that time "I was very hungry, starving---". as many runnner who couln't get food.

The record is not good, and was so close to limited time.
It's no problem. I am satisfied.



It has passed almost 2months.
Since then I am jogging 2-3 times a week. Better than before , you can guess:)
Well, it is so surprising to me that I really enjoying jogging now. I am sure I will apply the 2008 Tokyo marathon again , although I need luck to win the lottery. When I was child , I HATED RUNNING. Don't laugh, I am changing...much to my surprise.

Next time , I want to goal by ruuning insted of walking!

There are many marathon in the world, I like traveling so , when I go abroad if I would join , would be nice.....

If you are interested....
http://www.tokyo42195.org/

No comments: