Friday, July 27, 2007

Curry in Japan

If somebody ask you, "Do you know what is the most popular dishes in
Japan???" If you are not living in Japan, you may answer " SUSHI and TEMPURA"
Of course , we love Sushi and Tempura.In foreign countries they are known as typical Japanese food.

But I can say CURRY RICE and RAMEN are the most popular dishes for Japanese.
They are usually more casual , cheeper.


In paticular we are fond of CURRY RICE in the summer season, and Ramen in winter.So now a kind of the Curry season! To be honest , I don't care for spicy food so much, but I love Curry so much.


Curry- the cooking that stewed vegitables and meats with curry powder consisting of plural spices. Originally from India , but it is seen in all over the world now.

Speaking of Curry in Japan, it comes Curry stew and white boided rice with some pickles.

Just like this! ummmmm yummy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

After I saw your photo, I made curry with boiled egg yesterday!
Yuuuuummy!

Hide

Four-eyed-missy said...

Mmmm, that looks delicious.

Anonymous said...

In Japan, their curry are much more sweeter than spicy. Not as like it is like in India.

Anonymous said...

Koniciwa,

I lived in Yokohama over 10years ago. I am happy to offer my suggestions for your blog.

arigato gozimasu!!

Gambate!!

ablykins said...

That looks so yummy! Did you you make it yourself? I ate curry rice for dinner last night, and it was so tasty! Japanese curry is really wonderful!

kazumi said...

Thaj you for comments!!!

>Hide
That's good!
I like curry with egg!!

>Zj
Do you have any special curry in Cambodia??

>eva
That's true, but still we have spicy curry!

>annnoymous
thanxs thae comment!

>aime
No , I didn't .
It is in the curry restrant in Kichijoji!!

Anonymous said...

hi! I just met your blog. I like curry so much.. I eat it almos every day. Take care.