Friday, June 22, 2007

Can't wait tomorrow night !!!

Maroon5 is in Japan now ! They are my favorite, Actually I like them the best of the non-japanese singers. Tomorrow , I am going to their Live!!!Wow! Compare with their popularity , the capacity of the live place was so small that amde me difficult to get the ticket. But I am very luckey to be one of the audience. I like Adam's voice, feel very coolthie songs...etc.

About 3years ago I went to their live once in the U.S. So great. I can't find the exact words to express my feeling by my English vocaburary. It was so happy night!

I wish the member of maroon5 would read this blog, so they can know how much Japanese people are exciting. hehehe Anyway can't wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maroon 5?
Yes, I like their song, “Makes me wonder…”
Now, it is one of wake up song for me.

I went to see Beyonce concert in Memphis last week end.
There is one Japanese girl as key-board player.
She was so shining…

From Hide

Angelalpev said...

Ohayou! It's my first time here,I've found out about your blog through globeofblogs.com ^^

I love Maroon 5 too! I'm a fan of them since their album "Songs About Jane".I love their music genre..very catchy and fun ^^.Lucky you, they haven't drop by to my country yet for a concert :(

Ja ne!

kazumi said...

Thank you for the comments!
I really enjoyed the show . I hope they are coming back soon!!!

ablykins said...

I'm glad that you enjoyed the show! Maroon 5 really is such a great band, and I enjoy their music as well.