Friday, October 24, 2008

Korean taste /El sabor de Corea

The other day I went to the Korean town in Shinokubo. In Tokyo many Korean people is living , I think. Shinokubo is a city that have very different atomosphere. There are a lot of the signs which are written in Korean letters. I can hear the people are spoken in Korean. Besides I feel smell of the city is not same as other city in Japan.

I went to one Korean restaurant where all waiter and waitress are Korean , although they speak Japanese very well. Normally I can't eat spicy food , so I don't eat so much Korean food, but Korean BBQ is another story , I love so much. Well, I have been to there several times , but they are always with my Japanese friends. But this time I went one Korean friend. It's much better, she know the food, how to cook ,and she could order that is not in the menu.
They were so delicious. I was really satisfied. =)
At the end , we got the discount of our check. ha ha he

I have been to Korea three times , it's so close from here. I feel like going there again!!!

------
El otro día fui al barrio coreano en Shinokubo. Creo que la gente coreano viven mucho en Tokio. Shinokubo tiene ambiente muy special. Hay muchas señales se escribe en Hangul . Puedo eschar la gente hablan en coreano. Además huelen diferente.

Fui al restaurante coreano donde todo los comareros son coreanos, aunque ellos pueden hablar japones muy bien. Normalmente no puedo comer la comida picante, por eso no como la comida coreano, pero me encanta carne asada coreana. A ver, he ido allí varias veces, pero siempre con mis amigos japoneses. Pero esta vez fui con una amiga coreana. Más mejor, ella sabe la comida, por eso la pidió especial . Muy delicioso. Estaba muy contenta. Finalmente el camarero hacía algún descuentos. ja ja ja
He estaco en Corea tres veces . muy cerca de aquí . Me gustaría ir ya!!!!






Samgyupsal BBQ
They cut pork with scissors!!


sea food Jijimi
I love it . We have similer food called Okonomiyaki in Japan , but taste is differ.


Tteokbokki
We ate this in the street!! taste at first sweer and then spicy!!!

3 comments:

Walter said...

Awmygod, Kazumi

it all looks so good ! I'm getting hungry again.
I remember eating BBQ in S.Korea. We put grilled meat, some vegetables and red sauce on the lettuce leaf , fold it and ate it like that. So good!
And of course the first time , I put too much on the lettuce. At the first bite , the sauce came out and ran on my hand , down my arm and via the elbow onto my knee, haha.
But so very tasty.

ablykins said...

All of the foods look so tasty! It sounds like you had a really fun time!

kazumi said...

>walter
Yes so tasty the Korean BBQ.
I wanna go SOuth Korea!!

>ablykins
Yes , it was so fun=)