Thursday, November 06, 2008

Another PEPSI / Otro PEPSI

I found another PEPSI. Well, this time "PEPSI WHITE".
ha ha ha
It's says "PEPSI& YOGURT FLAVOR" I really can't imagine the taste.
Looking Back I see that previous one was PEPSI BLUE HAWAII on July this year ,and PEPSI ICE CUCUMBER in last year.Always so characteristic....

To be honest, I didn't like the taste, it liked yogurt with soda. Do you wanna try??? I always am not care for those flavore special (I like normal one ),but I can' help trying new taste!!

-------

Entontré otro PEPSI. Aver, “PEPSI WHITE (PEPSI BLANCO)” ja ja ja
Se escribe “PEPSI & YOGURT FLAVOR (Sabor de Pepsi y Yogurto )” No puedo imaginarlo. Pensando el pasado , antes se venden “PEPSI BLUE HAWAII” y ”PEPSI ICE CUCUMBER.” Siempre muy characticos.

Francamente hablando , no me gustó la sabor . Como ácido carbónico con yogurto. ¿Quieres probarlo? Siemple no me gustó, pero siempre compré!!!!



3 comments:

ablykins said...

How interesting! Thanks for sharing your experience! I really can't imagine the taste of that one!

Walter said...

Do I wanna try???
Hohohoho , I don't think so. Thanks very much for trying it out for us, Kazumi. You're very brave.
What will the next one be ?
Let's see, blue - green - white..
fruits - vegetable - dairy..
There's only meat, fish, spice left.
Colour would be yellow - orange or red.
That's the one : Pepsi-yellow curry flavored ;)
Kazumi, please let us know what it tastes like when it appears in the stores, won't you?
Bye.

kazumi said...

>ablykins
aime , thank you for your comment.
It's really strange taste!

>Walter
Let's see what kind of next one is coming up!!!!