Sunday, September 25, 2005

Expo 2005 Aichi Japan

Today is last day of Expo in Aich, Japan.
I wanted to go, I was planning...but at last I couldn't...
I was interested it , espcially pavilions from the world.
It sounds like EPCOT inWDW.
I wanna eat food from Asia. Must be feeling like going to another country.

They says it was so successful , because attendance was so high.
Many people went several times.
I heard one middle aged woman went to expo every day! 185 days!
She took more than 20000 pictures . Oh my god ! unbelieavable.
And some people was waiting for the gate open the previous day. I think many of Japanese does'nt mind waiting time .
(But my father is an exception. He doesn't llike crowd. He rarely goes such a place.)
As far as I remember, I can't remember the big event like expo was so successful these days.
Economical effects are big!
I wonder why it was so successful.
Of course , quality was excellent , I guess.

In my hometow the event of flowers is holding right now.
It is quite big event -but much much smaller than expo.
You can see "blue roses" for the first time.
Hopefully it is going to success. even though I think Iam not going to..
http://www.fukuoka-ryokukafair.jp/en/index.html

No comments: