Thursday, September 22, 2005

NEW CD by Mr.children "I ♥ you"


Today I bought new CD .
It is brandnew CD by Mr.children.
The title is "I ♥ you ".
Actually they are my most favorite group. Their songs are very impressive.
The voice of vocalist is always touching, when I listen their song. And the words are also very good, I mean they are so natural. If you close your eyes, you can imagine the situation where the song is singed. So far, the best songof this album for me is"sign."which was used as a commercial song.


Here is one phrase...
君がみせる仕草 僕に向けられてるサイン 
もう何ひとつ見落とさない そんなことを考えている

"the gestures you show me. the sign turn to me. Nothing has been overlooked any longer. I think about such a thing. "

I like English songs as well as Japanese songs.
But after all, because it is possible to sympathize sincerely, Japanese lyrics are good.

No comments: