Monday, June 18, 2007

Register just started.-Tokyo marathon 2008

I wrote quite a lot about Tokyo marathon 2007 in this blog. You can find how much I was moved and excitment.

Yesterday the register for 2008 has just started. Of course I already did.
I am sure it is going to be over capacity like 2007. On that day many TV program about the marathon was broadcasted. Since then I heard many people stareted running. Even magaxined for young women have featured severak times. At the Tokyo marathon 2007 only one -third people could run. I really hope I can join this event as well as last time.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kazumi-san

Good luck in the marathon draw for 2008. I am enjoying your blog. The English is excellent, well done !

I ran the 2007 Marathon ( very wet .. ! ) but it was fun. Some photos and comments from other runners are at our little team website at http://tokyomarathon.net

Paul, Tokyo

ablykins said...

Good luck in the marathon lottery; I hope you will be able to run!