Friday, June 22, 2007

more lines

As I wrote the other day, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is very popular here. Still need to wait to get ones. Since one of my friend never tried yet, she really want some, I went there again. Sunday morning 9:30. I thought that I had to wait still now, but as it past already 6month since the shop opened, hopefully maybe 20-30minutes?

I was so surprised the situation, I could see much longer line than before.



Two hours for Doughnuts !!! For me inpossible. Gaveup at onece.
Maybe because they had special limited star-shaped ones!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello fren,

I like your blog and content is too interesting. I am also interested in blog and webiste .So that i have opened a nepalese handicrafts online site now. Please check my site and comment my product and site please. my official site is :
www.glighthandicrafts.com

I am waiting your sweet commet as soon as possible.

kazumi said...

>sarita
Thank you for your comment.

Anonymous said...

WOW, 2 hrs for donuts... Is there only one Kripsy Kreme in town/city/area where you live at?

ablykins said...

I can't believe after 6 months the wait for Krispy Kreme is still 2 hours!

When I was living in La Costa, CA, a new Krispy Kreme shop opened up near my house, and for the first week, the line was really long, but never 2 hours! Many grocery stores in the USA have Krispy Kreme donuts in their bakery sections, which is very convenient if you can't make it to a donut shop.

Have you gotten to eat a Krispy Kreme yet?