Monday, June 23, 2008

Greeting from Japan/ Saludo desde Japón

Wow!It has past a quite long time since I posted last time.
Well, I am fine. Nothing has changed , I mean , I "STILL" live in Tokyo.

Thank you very much people who sent me messeages and left comments. Sorry if I made you worry about me. I am fine. Just fine. Just these few months I have made my time for struggling spanish. So I might have give up to think in English.(Studying two languzges made me confused a lot! ) As for my spanish level, it's like a baby, just started. But since now I wanna write some note in spnish too. I don't think I can post so often as before, but I will try!


----------------------------------------------------------
¡HOLA! Soy Kazumi.
Gracias por vistar mi diario. Hasta ahora yo voy a escribir en español también. Aunque mi español es no suficiente, pero tengo ganas!

1 comment:

Walter said...

Ola, kazumi-san, I've just read your posts of August and July. You blog is so inspiring I will ( finally ) start my own. I have traveled to several countries ( the latest were Scotland and Czech Republic : Prague is so very beautiful ) and taken many pictures, but I never find time to put on my website, so now I will try to put them on my blog.
You have so many posts , I'll try to read them all ;)
Good luck with your Spanish and English. I speak several languages, but : no habla Espanol. Actually just a little that I learned for my holiday in Cancun, Mexico.
Bye, Walter from Belgium