Tuesday, June 24, 2008

PEPSI Blue Hawaii













Yesterday I found "Pepsi Blue Hawaii" in convenience store.(Last year they made Pepsi cucumber taste!!!! )Can you imagine the tasete??? Of course I bought one at once.The color is pure blue , as you see. Looks chemical!!!! It is said that the taste is pineapple and lemon.I tried, mmmmmmm,yes , it taste pinepple and lemon. But I didn't like very much, sorry. I think it is no more PEPSI already...I have read many people's blog writing about it. To my surprise, many people wrote that taste is OK. Do you wanna try? I don't know it is sold only in Japan or not, but anyway here sold during limited period. Hurry up!

--------------------------------------------------------
Ayer encontré "Pepsi Blue Hawaii" en tienda. El color es azul. ¿Puedes imaginar el sabor? Quiero probarlo. Por supuesto, compré enseguida. Se escribe "sabor de piña más límon". Probaré y no estuvo buena para mì. Pero según los diario, a la gente le gustó. Entonces se venden durante periodo límitad en Japón.  

No comments: