Friday, June 27, 2008

Screamers

Yesterday I watched the movie"Screamers" at the Refugee Film Festival.I won't write political stuff on this blog, bacause I think I can't exprees my real feeling and detailed thought by my English. Just two things I want write are ...that I felt I need to know about the words more, and that I liked the music of "System of a Down " -that I listened for first time.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ayer vi una película "Screamers" en la fiesta de peliculas de refugiado.No voy a escribir impresión mía, porque no quiero escribir unas cosas politicas y mi español es suficiente. Pero quiero escribir dos cosas. Yo creo que necesito más sobre mundo, y me gustó la musica de "System of a down"

1 comment:

Hajar Alwi said...

Stumbled across your blog. You got some really interesting entries. ^^ I'll drop by and read more of it from time to time.