Friday, February 24, 2006

Torino....

Recently many TV program on Torino olympics have been broadcasted. As I grew up in south district in Japan , I don't play any winter sports so much. But I feel we are so luckey to have many place where we can enjoy them. I have been enjoying watching TV.

This morning we had a really good news here. Shizuka Arakawa a figure skator won a gold medal in Torino, since we haven't any medal since them it was so exciting and had a great moment. She was so beautiful. I cant't wait the exhibition.

Shizuka Arakawa
http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/5072356/detail.html?ib_oll=Headline
news of gold medal
http://www.asahi.com/english/Herald-asahi/TKY200602240253.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard that she is the first gold medalist for figure skating for Japan. I saw some of the photos, she is really beautiful.

kazumi said...

>Alvarny
Thank you for your comment.
Actually she is the first madalist in Japan team, and the first gold medalist of olympic woman figure skating in Asia. It is so nice to watch her news on TV.