Wednesday, February 01, 2006

used to be....

According to the survey, Tokyo is used to be the highest cost of living in the world. After fourteen years has passed since Tokyo became the most expensive city, this year it was taken over to Oslo, Norway.

As for me, I feel less the price of many things ,compare with before. We have many reasonable restaurants, can buy cloths less price than before, there are many good quality of100yen shop(including cousumer tax 105 yen).

I have a friend from Norway, she said to me before, everything in U.S. is cheeper than Norway!! Because they have very good social welfare. I think .

I want to travel to Norway someday, at that time I have to prepare for much money.

http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20060201p2a00m0na004000c.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is indeed wonderful news. Hopefully I hope that the cost of living will be lowered for everyone, I have read that the recovery of the Japanese economy is quite solid and is picking up pace. I think it is good news for everyone in Japan.

Hopefully, the whole asia will follow suit.

Jeruen said...

Ah, to tell you the truth, I am planning to visit Oslo for a week this coming summer. I'll tell you how it goes later.

kazumi said...

>Alvarney
I think the cost of living in Tokyo will keep getting less. But still many thing are expensive!!

>Linguist
Oh , Lucky you :)
Yes, please let me know about Oslo. I heard a bottle of beer in Norway costs about 500yen!!!!

kazumi said...

>gogikk
Thank you for your comment, oh I need much money to go your country.