Tuesday, January 31, 2006

more about wedding

Already one month has passed in this year... So fast!!

I am still tired because of my friends wedding on last Sunday. From afternoon to night I had many glasses of alcohol;)I like drinking with friends , but it lasted too long for me this time. Haven't I mentioned so much about wedding?

In Japan the wedding ceremonies take place in many ways, depend on religions, area, and personal interests. But I guess , in general, they are less casual than Western style. Actually I never attend the wedding ceremony in other country and of non-japanese couples wedding. So I can't compare but, my French friends said so , we have many rule like oshugi which I wrote a couple days ago.

Nowdays many couple have a ceremony in a charch , even though they are not christian. But still some people prefer the ceremony of Shinto or buddist style in shrines.

My friend had the ceremony in like a memorial hall which is popular place same of banquets of hotels, resturants. They were married in front of their friends or relatives , which is called "Jinzen-shiki(Jinzen-style)" , hold nevertheless religions.

After that ,the reception wedding party was hold.
It depends on couples. For example, they introduce their profile, Someone-usually the boss of the couple have a speech, they cut a big cake , the friends sing some songs.

No comments: