Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Karaoke

Last Sunday I went to Karaoke. Maybe you know karaoke, it is popular word. But do you know it is originally from Japan? "Kara" means empty in Japanese, and connected with the word orchestra, was created the word Karaoke. There are so many place celled Karaoke box where we can sing with own families or friends.

To be honest I think it has passed alredy more than 5 years since I went to Karaoke last time. The song books are much more thicker then before, the macine is more complicated with new fanction. I was surprised that!

5 comments:

kazumi said...

Thank you for your comment.>sue
I have been to a pub where people sing songs in Ireland. It must be the same you mentioned.

Anonymous said...

i love to karaoke, but there are no good places in los angeles.

kazumi said...

>matt
thank you for your comment.
If you have a chance to come Japan, go to Karaoke box which has many english songs,too!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Mayumi, a half japanese girl living in the US. I really love your blog! I love karaoke but it's different here in the US. I miss japanese karaoke box.

kazumi said...

>Mayumi
thank you for your comment.
So you know both culture well!cool.
come and visit this blog again!