Thursday, March 23, 2006

St. Patrick's Day in Japan












Ireland is one of my favorite countries, I am interested in their culture. On 17th of March they celebrate St. Patrick's Day all around the country. I have seen St. Patrick's Parade on 2002 ar Dublin. It was very cold ,actually was chilly I and some friends was freezing. But parade was great. Everywhere and everyone was so green! I could see Mick McCarthy -ex manager of Irish natonal football team.

Well, Ireland and Irish culture is getting popular here. Now we have St. Patrick's Day parade in 5 places. I went to 2of them , Yokohama and Tokyo, with wearing my green T-shirts. To my luck, I had a chance to have a great Irish food at the party!!
I had really good time to know their culture more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you enjoyed the food at the St. Patricks Day party. I wish the weather had been a bit better for you on the day of the Shinjuku parade. It was a little rainy- just like real Irish weather. LOL
Your pictures from the parade are very nice! You do a wonderful job with your blog! I enjoy reading it very much!

kazumi said...

>aime
thank you very much:-)for all your comments.

I really enjoyed the St. patrick's days here! Parade , food , gunness, chatting....