Friday, March 31, 2006

Yokohama fun night!



Last night I went to Hard Rock Cafe in Yokohana for my friend's Birthday Party, where they offer the same taste as in U.S.A, like potate skin, nacho etc. It was very tasty, although it it impossible to eat them everyday. When I arrived there, they have already decolated the table with ballons. Cute!

I had been Hard Rock Cafe several times in Roppongi(Tokyo) and Orlando(Florida). But if my memories are collect, I never saw somebody's birthday celebrated. So yesterday
was first time. They made announcement of the birthday by monitars! Cool!

We had many, actually I don't remember ,but anyway many alcohol. Jim beam, Sauza shilver, cran-a-kazi, lemondrop....and more. It is Amrican style of celeblating , isn't it????:)

After that we went to the amusement park called Cosmo world. After having many cocktails, it is more exciting and so fun to take a ride with screaming, but It was so so cold, as if the winter came back.

It was such a wonderful night of fun!!! Happy Birthday!!!

4 comments:

kazumi said...

Oh, I didn't write it , but this birthday girl is American. So it was exactly American birthday party!!!
Come to Japan fo Sakura mochi! but remember sakura mochi is only for this season(the end of March to April)

ReyLynda said...

Kazumi, thank you so much for helping me celebrate my birthday! You made the day very special and fun.

Yes, it's nice to have potato skins every once in a while, and with all that dancing it helps to keep some of us from getting too fat. I'll send you some more photos of the celebration!

Anonymous said...

Kazumi,
I enjoyed reading your post about Rey's party in Yokohama!! I was so happy that you came to the party! It was fun to be silly, eat celebration foods and have drinks! You are so much fun!!! I hope your stomach feels better!

kazumi said...

>rey
thank you for inviting me to the party.It was so special !!!
>aime
thank you for the organize. I really enjoyed!