Monday, April 10, 2006

IKEA

IKEA........they are famous furniture stores , aren't they?
Right now there are no IKEA in Japan, but it is coming soon on 24th of this month . Many people seem to be waiting so eargly . I heard about IKEA from some of my friends who love IKEA. I have been to many countries ,but I didn't know IKEA.

The other day I had a chance to talk with man who came from Denmark, he said to me he was so happy to coming IKEA to Japan ,and IKEA have a great deal with ther employee. It's a very nice comapany.

IKEA -such a nice place? I have just check their Japanese website. Much to my surprise, what a cool stuff they have! They look so simple , but cool , and reasonable price. Especially I am so interested in the food section. They will have a nice swedish restaurant and swedish food market. We can have mearballs, sermon filet, princess tart!

I am sure I am going definitely;)

[IKEA JAPAN Website in ENGLISH]

2 comments:

ReyLynda said...

Coming from Southern California originally -- there are Ikea's everywhere. So I'm happy to see one here in Japan!

They have a great employee program and seem to be really good for the local economy. Back home they often sponsor kids' programs and local sports teams -- and most employees I know who work there usually stay for quite awhile due to the employee incentive programs.

Their furniture and products are simple, neat and usually really well-made. And they have great swedish meatballs!

kazumi said...

Thank you for your comments.

>glogikk
So you are familar with IKEA. I am thinking to go there as soon as possible, but I am sure it will be so crowded...

>reylynda
It is coming so soon!
We should try Swedish meatballs. Umm;)