Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Street performance

I went to see the street performance event a few days ago. I watch a commedy, and juggling, and chinise acrobatics. It was an event which they started about
20 years ago for one of the projects to economically develop the area called "Noge" near Yokohama central. It was bigger than I thought, being closed to cars. They had to performance in the gentle sloped street, said more difficult than usual. We had to sit on the asphaltic street, my feet went to sleep. I saw some people who brought their own chair!!! Oh it is good idea.

commedy
He acted commedy by hisself, his gesture made people laugh.









Juggling
Juggler was an American man who can speak Japanese so well that people was so attracted.He juggled taking a big unicycle, and using with chain saw and fire.



Chinise acrobatics
Their body is amazing. So flexible. The girl is just 13 years old. Unbelivable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing your photos and experience!

kazumi said...

>aime
It was great, if you have a chance to go there next year, why don't you go ???

ReyLynda said...

I think I would like to be the clown who was acting comedy by himself. What fun!

The other acrobats in the picture reminded me of Cirque du Soleil...does this foreign circus ever come to Japan? It's an amazing circus!

kazumi said...

>rey
Cirque du Soleil.... I don't know they already came to japan or not. But I have seen their performance in Downtown Disney, Orlando. It was amazing!!!!!