Sunday, April 30, 2006

feeling Japanese









The second day of Golden week!! I watched many people were in airport to fly overseas on TV news. I have to work tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. I went to one temple which my friend recommended before.

The name of temple I went to is "Rakanji" . It was originally founded more than 300 years ago, had more than 500 arhat statuesm although now they have about 300 statues. The expression of each statue differs one by one. Looking their various face, it was interesting.

When I was a child , I didn't care for temples, syrines and so on very much. I prefer something european. But now when I feel very calm in those place.



Next to Ralanji , there is a Japanese style tea house, I ate Japanese sweets called "Cream Anmitsu", whichi is made with sweet bean paste, jelly by seaweed,and so on.

I felt very very Japanese today!

No comments: