Friday, June 23, 2006

New taste

By the other post I introduced kit kat ujikintoki flavor. I found kit kat new taste in stores. It is suprising Nesle Japan's creative power. They are making new taste one in a few mouth- even though they are seasonal. I wonder they are thinking about new ided always. Here we are.....


This is Azuki taste. Azuki is the name of one kind of beans, in Japan usually we use them for japanese sweets for example as Anko(sweet beans paste)Japanese people love these stuff. To be honest, I don't care for Anko so much. Anyway it is sounds interesting.


Wow, this is brandnew taste. Universal Studio Japan 5th anniversary version "Wishing upon a star" Sounds Romantic. I haven't tasted it either. It is designed like the Milky Way which is known as a Amanogawa in Japan. We have a traditional story of Amanogawa , I will post about it on someday soon.

Do you wanna try them???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today I tried the new Universal Studios KitKat! It's pretty good and I'm very happy yo add it to my collection! You should try it!

I still haven't tried the other new flavor you posted on. I haven't been able to find it in the stores yet, but I will keep looking!

kazumi said...

>Bryan

I really like something sweet, but I mean in Japan. Most of sweet things in U.S.A. is much sweeter than here, it is too sweet for me , too. :) thank you for your comments. I will keep writing as long as I can.

>Aime

I hope you will find Azuki one , too. And I found another taste, I don't think you have it. Anyway I will write in a few days.