Wednesday, June 14, 2006

theme restaurants

The post about "MOE" and "maid cafe" I wrote the other day was attentioned by more people than I thousht, I decided to introduce some more funny or interesting place to eat. They are actually theme restaurants like "Planet Halliwood", "Reinforest Cafe", and so on.

*NINJA restaurant Maybe as you know Ninja is a kind of spy long time ago. There is a restaurant which has a theme of "Ninja" in Tokyo. In fact, I never been there, but one of my friend used to work as a part time job. She said it is quite expensive, but so enjoyable.

*VAMPAIRE CAFE This cafe is thought as a Doracula castle. The seats' name is a little bit scarely like "VICTIM","CROSS","COFFIN" etc.

*ALCATRAZ E.R+According to the web, it is a colaboration of the famous prison Alcatraz and hospital. The name of menu are also creative, for example, "Nurse call course", "Emergency opelation."

*The Lockup I have been there. It is like a prison, when I went to there, policeman came to arrest me with cuffs, and it was fun to see the show.

Do you have somthing funny place to eat in your country as above?

6 comments:

Lea said...

wow! Those are some creepy restaurants!!! But they seem WAY cooler than anything I've seen or been to, and this is Orlando! home of theme dining!! Vampire Cafe seems so intriguing.. I bet they have one heck of an interesting menu!!!

ReyLynda said...

I think I know the restaurant in Ohio, we have a few like that in California as well called 94th Aerosquadron. Great food!

http://www.94thaerosquadron.signonsandiego.com/

I used to love going to "Cafe 50's" a chain of diners in Los Angeles. They would play 50s music and serve hamburgers, HUGE milkshakes and great french fries. All the waitresses were dressed like old-fashioned diner ladies, some with huge "beehive" hairdo's.

They would always have "pajama night" on Wednesdays where you were allowed to eat free if you showed up in pajamas!

http://cafe50s.com/home.html

Roger A. Tetrahart said...

The Prison ones are a little too scary for me... *shiver down spine* :p

In Singapore, theme restaurants are generally not long lived because of the expensive upkeep of their fanciful services. Instead, our pubs are very popular. For example, because Singapore is summer throughout the year, we have a pub to simulate winter while we drink.

kazumi said...

>Lea
Yes , there are so many fun dinning place in Orlando. Must be home of theme dining., including WDW I have been to Hooter's, HardRock cafe, Planet Holliwood ...etc. I wanna go Orlando again.

>Bryan
Thank you for your comment. I think you will like Ninja restaurant. One of my favorite blog which is written by a canadian man posted about it, he sounds really liked it. I like his blog, here it is. http://blog.livedoor.jp/delama/ He is writing in English and Japanese. Many non-Japanese people like Ninja , to my suprise. And do you remember the name of restaurant you mentioned in Ohio? I want to check their web site.

>Rey
Thank you for great informationI just checked the web. Looked yummy. Pajama night ...... I want to go!!! Just I think most of things in the States are very big for me. If you said HUGE, I can't imagine how big it is!!!!

>mb
It isn't scary very much. So exciting.Sounds fun, in a hot country simulate winter. I have afriend in Singapre. I will ask her. Thank you for youe comment.

kazumi said...

One more thing...
Before I watched on TV about Twins restaurant. I want to go, too.
http://www.twinsworld.com/restaurant.html

kazumi said...

>skoonr
thank you for your infomation.
I will check it!