Monday, June 12, 2006

SAMURAI BLUE 2006

Wow, I am so excited. I can't wait, too. Because of the FIFA world cup Germany. Tonight we will have hottest night to enjoy the our very first match versus Australia. As people in many countries, here in Japan many people have been looking forward the game.(To my pity, it is impossible for me although.) Many Japanese have been or will go to Germany, I read one article of some people who quit their job to go there. Wow.

As I wrote several times before, I like to watch sports. Tonight I won't be able to leave from TV absolutely. To be honest I am planning to watch the game by Huge screen in Saitama stadium. But after the game we will miss the final train to my room. we decided to give up. It is a pity.



This year they use the slogan "SAMURAI BLUE 2006". The other day I went to the park for supporters which called "Samurai blue park" . Like these photos. there are so many stuff which is concerned Japan team.


Less than 7 hours to kick off at Kaiserslautern's Fritz-Walter-Stadion in Germany. My heart is beating :)

6 comments:

ReyLynda said...

GOOD LUCK JAPAN!!!!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!

I was at the grocery store the other morning and the bakery had bread pan with a soccer ball design! It was so cute! I wish I had remembered to take a picture!

Please keep us updated on the game!!

Roger A. Tetrahart said...

I was watching the game at a pub, and there were a lot of Japanese watching the game too! How they cheered when Japan scored their goal! Got excited along with them!

:'( But I didn't like the result of the game. :'(

kazumi said...

thank you for many comments.
But I am sorry, I was too disapointed and shocked to say something. I guess many people feel same way.
I just pray for next game.

Sreisaat said...

I was cheering for Japan and was in a good mood in the first half of the match. Then it changed. I feel for the Japanese fans. Let's hope they do well in the next match.

Do you know of a store selling Japanese soccer team souvenirs in Tokyo? My brother asked me to get him a jersey :D

kazumi said...

>zj
I know some shops.but I saw in some place the uniforms were already sold out. but in some convinience store I saw there are still some. could you send me a mail when you will come to Tokyo or already here? I will try find out to get a jersey