Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Baumkuchen


Yesterday I ate very delicious Baumkuchen!!! You know, it is well known in Europe, a kind of layered cake. Here in Japan it is quite popular I think.

You may think I am always eating something sweet or delicious!! hehehe. That's right .I am a food fun! And in the office where I work, many guest come often. In Japan, we have a kind of custom that we tend to bring some souvenior or present as a Omiyage. That's why I have many chance to eat many sweets!!

The Baumkuchen I ate yesterday was moistured, had beauteiful layers, and very soft.
It is sold in Club Harie. To tell the truth, I didn't know thw name of that store, but it seems so popular in Kansai religion , because I could find many web page people who ate that Baumkuchen wrote full of praise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen this type of cake, but have not eaten it before. It looks like a lot of work to create all of the layers for that cake. Trying new foods is so fun!

kazumi said...

>aime
If you have a chance ,try it. Oh you have many thing to try , don't you? ;)

Baumkuchen USA said...

Hello,

I bake the best "BAUMKUCHEN"
in the World.

OHIO USA