Sunday, May 07, 2006

Full of Flowers





Yesterday I went to Kuju Flower Park in Oita prefecture. As you can see, I saw many many flowers. The pink ones are called "Shibazakura" in Japanese. I have just checked my dictionary, I guess "ground pinks" is the flower name in English. These are the very flowers I wanted to see so much. There is a park named Yozan park in Saitama prefecture next to Tokyo. Since I watched Shibazakura in Yozan park on TV , I really wantetd. The color of that pink made me attaracted!! I think Kuju Flower Park is smaller than Yozan Park. But still I was so satisfied:)Besides Shibazakura I saw many flowers like Tulips and snapdragons.

Kuju flowers park open spring to autumn in the high plains, Aso kuju national park which is surrounded full of nature, you can see many mountains, there are some cattle run farm, so you can taste fresh milk and icecream. I really enjoyed the time in that park, just to my pity, I didn't taste icecream.

Downroad the pamphlet of Kuju flower park

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so beautiful! It reminds me of the Carlsbad Flower Fields that were right by where I lived in California. The Flower Fields are very close to the beach and have about 50 acres of flowers. Every year The Flower Fields have thousands of visitors from all different countries. When I lived in Oceanside, I drove by the Flower Fields everyday when I was going to and from work. The following website has information about and pictures of the Carlsbad Flower Fields.

http://visit.theflowerfields.com/

kazumi said...

>aime
Thank you for the information!
I will check it1

Those flowers are soooooo beautiful! It was good holiday!