Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Good idea.

In Japan there are soooo many automatic vending machine, actually everywhere. They are so useful. When I go to other country, I always feel we have so many, because it is not so easy to find one in overseas.

In Tohoku area, at one university, one unique vending machine was set. Usually in Japan the price of 350mm can juice is 110yen. When you buy the drink, the change can be collection for a charity by just only pushing one botton. you can select 10yen or 100yen to contribute. It is so good idea, isn't it???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great idea! I would like to see more of that around the vending machines in Yokohama. Did is say what the charity is for?

I wish there were more vending machines in America like the ones here in Japan! When I first came to Japan I stopped to look at every single vending machine and took so many pictures of them! They are so nice and so convenient! Even though I have been here for almost a year, I still have to stop and look at almost every vending machine that I pass!

Anonymous said...

Vending machines decrease sociability in my opinion, in Greece, I've barely seen any in all my years. Too mechanised, too stiff, too cold, but other than that, practical.

Cheers :)

Sreisaat said...

I wish it's like that here in Cambodia. NOt many vending machines here, but a lot of vendors!
Your blog is interesting to read. It tells me many things about your country. Keep writing.

kazumi said...

> aime
It is going to be used for charity, but I don't kknow exactly. It was set in one university where the students stydy welfare.

I know there is a vending macine which sell oden in Akihabara.
(Oden is japanese pottary dish.)
Do you know that? :)

>thank you for comment from Greece.
Here in Japan they are increasing, i am sure, actually really comvinience, might be too convenience.

>Zj
thank you for your comment
I never been to Cambodia, but I have been to Thailand, maybe the venders are same , i guess.
Come again;)