Thursday, May 25, 2006

For summer

Recently I feel summer is coming soon. I can see many magazines which features on summer events like fireworks festivals.(They are so many, really great.) I found many ad of Yukata(informal kimono.) I have my own , but I found very cheep one , I always want new color. With wering yukata , to go to fireworks festivals is very typical Japanese summer.













I saw many new designed swimsuits in the departments store.

And I found many snack tasted ice shavings like this kitkat!


I didn't try them yet, because it is brandnew taste which is named "Ujikintoki milk flovour". Uji is a kind of Macha, and kintoki is sweet beans paste. It is Japanese taste , I want to know how my American kitkat freak friend think it.

In fact I don't like hot hot hot, but in summer we have many chance to enjoy that.
(although I hate mosquitos!!!)

5 comments:

zimbermen said...

That sounds delicious! Does it taste like the real thing?

Yummy!

Lea said...

I ADORE your blog!!! Wonderful insight into your beautiful and complex culture! I am entranced!

Thank you so much for sharing your world!

~Lea

Lea said...

oh, and by the way.. that kit kat sounds incredibly unusual! Here in the states we've only recently started finding different flavors. Before it was only milk chocolate covered wafers, but now I've seen them with dark chocolate, and even peanut butter. But never anything as exotic as this! I think it is so interesting how candy makers will adjust their products to suit different countries tastes. =)

Anonymous said...

I tried the new Kit Kat this week! It's so yummy!!! I was in Shin-Sugita station when I saw the new flavor and I rushed into the store to buy it right away!
I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!!!

kazumi said...

>zimberman
It is similar taste, actually, ,although not same. If you have a chance try it!

>simon
Thank you for your comment!

>lea
Thank you for your comments. I am happy if you are interested this orienrtal country through this blog. Now Kitkat here are so variety. To find new kitkat is so fun!

>aime
It's yummy, but I prefer just Maccya. Actually I don't care for sweetbeans so much. but still yummy.