Wednesday, May 10, 2006

tickets price in TDR

My short golden week have gone already,no more vacation.... no time to go somewhere. So I will show some recent news in Japan.

Yesterday I read about article of Tokyo Disney Resort(Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Sea). They are going to raise of price of entrance tickets in Autumn. I feel still a bit expensive present price.

1-Day Passport in TDR
Adult(ages 18 &over) ¥5,500 →¥5,800
Junior(ages 12-17) ¥4,800 →¥5,000
Child (ages 4-11) ¥3,700 →¥4,000

Compared with other park, it is a bit expensive. I like Disney land so much , but can't go so often, as I don't remember when I went to there last time. Not only tickets problem, but also the big crowd in TDR make me hesitate to go there. To take one attraction , waiting more than 1 hour is usual!!! But still I wanna go there , it is so contradicting honestly.

Tokyo Disney Resort

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still have not been to Tokyo Disney, but kind of want to go. I want to see how it is different from California Disneyland. When I lived in the Los Angeles area, I had an annual passport to Disneyland, and I went at least twice a month, so I have been to Disneyland in California so many times!! I'm not a big fan of crowds though, so I can understand why you are reluctant to go and have to wait in line for an hour. When Splash Mountain first opened (many years ago) at California Disneyland, the line to ride was about 3 hours. Many theme parks in California have long lines and long wait times during the summer when many people are taking their summer vacation.

kazumi said...

thank you for your comment , Aime
when I was working there as a part time worker, I had a annual passport which I bought , it was so nise before or after working I can enjoy.

There are 2 parks in TDR. Tokyo Disney land is similar to Disneyland in CA. but Tokyo Disney Sea is another , if you have a chance , if you can go only one park , SEA is better for you , I think.