Friday, May 12, 2006

one month to be excited

Just one months after, I mean , 12th of June, I am sure we will be so excited here in Japan because of FIFA world cup in germany. On that day we will have a match vs Austraria as s Japanese first match.

Recently I saw many place decorated by the national team uniforms , otherwise blue the color of the our uniform. I am not a BIG fan of football, but I like to watch the national team playing. These couple years, some Japanese player play in Europe, thanks to them, the level of Japan team is raising. In few days, the player who can go to Germany will be announced. Day by day we can have more and more information in the team. It must be a fun, on the other hand I feel always nerbous;)

Four years ago, as the time of World cup in korea, Japan was holding, much to my disapointed , I wasn't in Japan. So I couldn't watch enough on TV. That's why this time I want to enjoy cheering them.

Nakata -he is a very famous foot ball player who have been playing in europe for many years. I like him playing. but not only his play, but also his way of thinking is so cool. He have his web page which is translated in English, Chinise, and Korean.
To read his mail is fun, too.

Coming up world cup, I hope Japanese team will do their best. I can't wait!!!


Nakata.net

No comments: