Friday, November 11, 2005

Autumnal colors


Here in Japan we have four seasons which are characteristic, now it is Autumn. What is character in Autumn? I think the color. The leaves of many kinds of tree are turning red or yellow. We call it "Koyo".
A lot of people go to parks or mountains to enjoy seeing the hermony and contrast of the colors.

The other day I went to see koyo. This is the picture. It is nice, isn't it? According to the newspaper, the peak of the colors is going to be at this week end. I hope it will be fine weather then.

2 comments:

kazumi said...

Thank you for your comment!

I went to Mexico city , cancun,Monterry, and Puebla.
I loved a lot.
I wanna go again!!

Anonymous said...

I have been running into a lot of japanese blogs as well.

I think it is a sign that the young people of japan are travelling more and seeing more of the world.

I think it is good news and they are openning up their minds.

I would love to go Japan as well, except that it is relatively more expensive.