Thursday, November 24, 2005

set up "kotatsu"

We set up "kotatsu".
It is a Japanese furniture , low table with heater.
As it is getting colder, we need it.
I think most of people have one kotasu in their house.
We take off our shose inside house, that's why we have a furniture like this.

I show you kotatsu.



This is a flame of kottatsu.
Under the center part, there is a heater.







Then cover by thick Futon or blanket.









Place table cover.







We put our legs , it will keep warm.
Once we are under kotatsu, as nice warm, it gonna be difficult to be out.
We say, even cat likes kotatsu.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kotatsu

4 comments:

Em said...

Hey Girl

Wished I had one of those wen I was in Tokyo last December...

kazumi said...

there are no kotatsu in hotels!!!

Em said...

I will buy one and put one in den....

kazumi said...

hahaha....