Tuesday, November 29, 2005

something with green tea taste


I like something with green tea taste.

Today I went to Starbucks, and had the Green tea Frappuccino.
I guess it is sold only in Japan, because when one of my friend who lives in U.S.A came back , she said it is only in Japan, so she really wanted to.

The other day I went to the Italian restaurant where they serve green tea tiramisu.I had never eaten those kind of tiramisu. It is unexpected taste,but it is ok. As I mentioned before , I like the green tea icecream so much, too.

I like green tea, but I hate green tea with sugar. But I like very much something sweet with green tea taste. Is it contradicting?

Umm yummy.

http://www.ujicha.com/e-index.html

3 comments:

kazumi said...

Thank you for your comment..

If you have a chance, try green tea icecream!

Em said...

Allo

How are u enjoyin ur holiday...

Wah the food seems SO green...

Take care Kazumi san

kazumi said...

Thank you:)
So green, that's right...