Sunday, November 13, 2005

Osechi -Japanese New year's food

"Osechi" is Japanese New Year's food, we prepare at home at the end of December,and we eat New Year's day. But it is takes a time to make all, nowdays many people prefer to order and buy at shops like department store, supermarket. This year they alerady started resavation.
They have variety of "Osechi", you can choose it. We never bought in our house, my mother always make it.

Well, today I read an article that they are selling "Osechi " for their dog. Actually they had before. But this time they made "Osechi" costed 50000yen (about$450).Tooo expensive! I can't believe it. Who gonna buy it!!!!

2 comments:

Em said...

Hi there

I luv Japan and came across your blog.Ive linked your blog to mine.

Hope its ok wif u...

kazumi said...

I don't mind it!!!

Thank you for letting me know.
Come again!!!