Friday, November 18, 2005

Birthday

Today is 77th birthday of him. Guess who is he?

The answer is Mickey Mouse.
You know, Walt Disney created that character.
I like Disney pretty much. When I was a university student, I used to work at Tokyo Disney land as a part time job. At that time I worked as a server in the restaurant. Everyday everyday so many people came to the park all over the Japan. But Mickey's birthday is not usual. On 18th of Novemver the people who are addicted Disney or Mickey Mouse came to the park with their expensive cameras. They are so crazy about him. Today I am sure many people have been to Disney land.

Some of my friends are big fan of Disney. They know about movie, park, everything a lot.
They spend money and time so much. One of them said to me if there had been Walt Disney, her life must have been different. I like Disney, but not so much. I am a little bit jealousy, because I don't have something which I can be crazy like them.

Well, I think Mickey Mouse is like a kind of an American symbol. Now I can't imagine U.S.A without Mickey.
I wonder Hello Kitty is a Japanese symbol. Could be, could be :)

http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/index_e.html

5 comments:

Em said...

Hey der

I went to Tokyo Disneyland last Dec.It was cold and crowded but on the whole alright and fun

Adi said...

blogwalker :)
hajimemashite..watashi no namae ha Adi desu. Indonesia desu, Yoroshiku :P
nice blog since rare Japanese write in English. may I put your link in my blog..nice to read more about things in Japan.
sore deha mata

kazumi said...

Thank you guys:)
>em
Always so crowded there...
I can imagine..

>adi
Yes, you can link my blog.
Just let me know your page.

Arigato

Anonymous said...

Yes, I associate Hello Kitty with Japan! Miffy too -> usako chan. :D

There are so many cute things associated with japan - the big head dog studio etc.. Great things too, like aibo and walkman.

kazumi said...

>lish
Miffy is very popular here, but do you know she is Dutch? not a Japanese...

Well,I don't know the big head dog studio, maybe it has different name here....