Sunday, November 06, 2005

Nodo Jiman

Today I would go to the city festival, but it was so rainy that I have decided to stay at home.

My parents are always watching "Nodo Jiman" on Sunday noon. "Nodo Jiman" is popular TV show and an amarteur singer contest by NHK on every Sunday. Usually it is broadcasted live and from across Japan. Each week they visits a diffarent city or town, they held an audition. As it is a very popular TV show, you can watch this program from all over the world by satellite TV. I could watch it in U.S.A.

I don't wacth it so often. But I really enjoyed today, because NHK held this sometimes in overseas, and it was from Mexico today. They showed some Mexican culture like food, music , dance. There are many Mexicans who study Japanese, and Japanese who live there.

Until 2years ago, I didn't know much about Mexico. But after I got some friends from Mexico,I have been interested their culture, and I travelled Mexico for 2weeks. Today's "Nodo Jiman" remainded me of that trip. If I have a chance, I want to go there again.

2 comments:

kazumi said...

Thank you for youe comment!

That photo was taken in Sea world , Orlando, Florida.
I stayed Orlando, before.

Icabod said...

I want to watch that program !