Monday, November 14, 2005

Dr. Nakamatsu

Dr.Nakamatsu is an very famous inventor who invented a lot of things like Floppy Disk. I think ,I don't know why but ,he is more admired by people in foreign contries than in Japan. Actually he got many awards in overseas.

The other day he got another award of his reserch of food. He has been taking pictures what he ate for 35years. More than 12000 pictures. Recently some people like to take pictures what they ate to upload on their blogs. As you know(maybe?), I like, too. Especially when I go traveling abroad, I always take pictures of food. But he did more than 35years!!! According to his reserch for long time , people have a possibilityto be alive until 144years old. It is good for your health to have a meal one day. For me it is impossible....

6 comments:

Em said...

Maybe u and I should start a club taking photos of food that we like to eat as well and post dem in our blogs...

Wat say u?

Anonymous said...

BTW

my addie is http://spaces.msn.com/members/etereal9/

kazumi said...

you like takeing pictures , too?
It cool!

Could you give me more detail??

Em said...

I luv taking pics...

At the moment I like taking pics of dangling earrings which are my latest obsession.


If you want to see dem jus go to my blog at click on the photo album and see.

Anonymous said...

How can that be?

I have read that to be thin, you have to have many meals a day. And that is the healthy way.

kazumi said...

>alvarny
I know what you want to say.
Actually it is widely said that you should eat 3times a day.
But Dr.Nakamatsu has differnt idea.
Could you read this page?

http://www.asahi.com/english/Herald-asahi/TKY200510290082.html

I don't know which one is correct. Anyway I am gonna keep having 3meals a day!!