Tuesday, November 22, 2005

virtual pet

Do you know "Tamagotchi"?
It is a kind of game which you can have a virtual pet.
Unless you have to take care of it , it will be bad , at last died sonner.
It is also made in Japan. I remember about 9or10years ago it was big boom of "Tamagotchi."
It was reported many people was waiting for the shop open to get it from the midnight.
I heard not only Japan but also in other countries they are sold well. more than 40million of Tamagotchi was sold so far.

I read one article which is about new Tamagotchi.
They made new version of Tamagotchi , start to sell from tomorrow.
It was fun 10years ago.
I have already got tired of Tamagotchi, I don't have any interest of new one.
Maybe just I became too old to play it.
But I think many people gonna buy it .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamagotchi

japanese only
http://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/

6 comments:

Em said...

I had a pink Tamagochi once a few years back but I tink I lost tink wen I went to study overseas..

It was such a big craze here I tell u.

Anonymous said...

I heard that the Nintendog is quite a hit too.

It is amazing how they come up with such stuff.

kazumi said...

Thank you for your comment.
>em
You had one?
I can't belive so many people bought it .

>alvarny
I know Nintendog .
Since I never playes, but my friends said it is so cute.

Em said...

Ya I had one years back.It was hot pink...At that time so many people in Singapore were crazy abt it.

Anonymous said...

I used to have 2! But like you I am not interested in the new tamagotchi at all.

kazumi said...

>lish
no more Tamagochi,please:)
hahaha