Tuesday, November 29, 2005

From the internet cafe

This is kazumi from the internet cafe.

When I go travel in foreign country, I sometimes use internet cafe.
It is a just fot computer..
But here in japan since I rarely go there, I did'nt know the quality which made me surprised.
Because it is so comfortable to be in , and beautiful.
I can use my own space with big black sofa, can read manga(japanese cartoon books), can sleep well.
I guess difference of internetcafe in Japan and in foreign countries are manga books.
There are so many kinds of manga in most of the internet cafes. Because of manga is kind of Japanese culture. There are some manga cafe in Japan, too. I mean, no-computer...

Since we have separated space by ourselves , many people who has missed the last train that couldn't go home ,stay all the night in the internet cafe. Actually they are selling tooth paste and brushes. To my surprise , they have shower room, too...
It it much cheeper than to stay in hotel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I have never experienced staying out at an internet cafe, but I think it seems cool... it would be interesting to see what kind of people you might meet there.

kazumi said...

I could see many kinds of people at the internet cafe, students , office worker, young , old,....

But some internet cafe is not so cleen or comforable.It depands.