Thursday, January 05, 2006

a busy day

Yesterday was my birthday. I don't say how old I am now :)! It is confidential. hehehe.

Since I was a kid, it has been quite busy day on my birthday, I mean, not about myself but also everyone. Because as I wrote before new year holiday season is very important for Japanese people, many people go back to their hometown to spend new year's day with their family. At the beginning of year many people go shrines or temples to pray their health or wealness. Some companies start to work on 4th or 5 th of January.At the airports and big terminal stations we can see many people with souveniors. Actually almost all air flights are fully reserved. In the department stores they have big sale.

Yesterday was busy day, too. But I spent time with family , and had time to eat dinner with friends , got birthday mails from friends. I appriciate those people , and I am grateful to be able to live in health.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... happy birthday Kazumi! if I travel to Japan one day, it'll be for New Year.

domestic rat said...

Happie Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kazumi!!

May this year be even better for you than the last!

kazumi said...

Thank you very much.
I am verry happy to communicate you through the blog.