Sunday, January 15, 2006

Yoga

Today I went to the trial lesson of yoga at the sports club, because recently I don't do any execise at all. Now in Japan execises like yoga and quite popular. The new schools are opening, We can see many articles about yoga in magazines.My impression is that it was so hard for me because I am anatomically inflexible.

I just have write Yoga is NOT Japanese sports. When I was travel Europe 4 or 5 years ago, at the time Yoga was popular around Europe , many people asked me "Show me example", because they knew Yoga were from somewhere in Asia. I think it is mostly from India.

I am thinking to become a member of the sports club. If I can keep going, it is good for my health, otherwise I am getting fat and fat, because during winter season ,food is delicious, there are many oppotunities to drink and eat:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I just started going to the gym near my house. Only one day..haha.

I ran for about 45 min.
I felt very good.
Tomorrow I will try to go maybe...

Let's keep in fit!

kazumi said...

Thank you for coming, kino;)
I am thinking to be a member of that sports club, becuse bit expensive there. I will go another trial in another school.

Em said...

Hello

I have started Yoga officially last week

Next week is my 3 rd lesson

kazumi said...

>em
Hi, em!
Really ? Is yoga popular in Singapore, too?

Em said...

It is...it makes me sleep so Im hapi

kazumi said...

>em
good for you !!!!!!!!!