Friday, January 13, 2006

Izakaya

Today, I want to write about "Izakaya". What's Izakaya? --places to drink and eat like restaurants or bars. They have large food and drink menu. Because we like drinking while eating. After working , it is very common and popular for Japanese to drink and eat with friends or co-workers. especially on Friday night. Some men go to drinking every night. I heard in Amrica, many people don't like to go out with co-workers after working.

There are some famous Izakaya chain where they have beautiful picture menu that easy to order, not so expensive. If you like drinking alchol, in some Izakaya they have a system which you can drink as much as you want by one price.

You wanna go?

Izakaya
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izakaya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, to some of my friends, that would be paradise.

kazumi said...

I like ,too. Last night I went to the Izakaya type of restaurant! I fad many glasses of alchol.