Saturday, January 14, 2006

Mt.Fuji

Yesterday I saw many friends whom I haven't seen for a while. Two of them said to the rest that they climbed Mt.Fuji last summer.

Mt. Fuji....the highest3776m) and most famous mountain in Japan. It is a like symbol of Japan, which is often used as a Japanese souvenir like postcards, calenders , T-shirts and so on. It is known the beautifyl mountain. When I am in airplane, I am always finding it from the sky.

To climb up Mt.Fuji... I can't imagine, how nice or how hard. Usually it need 2days, I mean , to sleep one night there. As my friends said, it is not so nice and cozy the place to sleep, but they were so tired that didn't mind at all.
Accrding to some web page, to climb to the top takes 4 to 8hours, on the way back from top takes 2 to 5 hours. My friends said it was sooooooooo hard, don't want to try again.

I want to try it, it is very cold on the top, so if possible on summer....
Maybe maybe ;)

In a year more than 200,000 people climb to the top of Mt.Fuji. 30% of them are forginers. So you may try it!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mt._Fuji
http://www.mt-fuji.co.jp/index-e.html

4 comments:

Em said...

Hello

I tried it and we stayed at a Tatami Hotel I loike it heaps!

kazumi said...

Oh gosh, Did you?
You have been to the top of Mt.Fuji.I respect you!!!

Anonymous said...

You should try, I think it is wonderful exercise.

kazumi said...

>Alvarny
Maybe Maybe someday someday;)