Monday, January 09, 2006

Coming-of-Age Day +Dragon Ball

Today is Coming-of-Age Day, I saw many girls in Furisode kimono. I wanted to take pictures of them, but I couldn't. So I will introduce the web which you can see pictures.

http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/photospecials/graph/090106comingofage/

+++++++
Do you know "Doragon Ball"? This is originally Manga by Akira Toriyama, which is broadcasted as a cartoon all over the world. I know about it because it is very popular here but I haven't read it so far. Since I was a kid many people loved it, but somehow I didn't have chance to read it. The end of last year when I stayed my friends house,where I found they have all books, so I decided to read it. All books -42volumes. It took quite a time for me, and this morning 2o'clock in the morning I have completly finished reading it!
KAMEHAMEHA.....;)

Dragonball official site
http://www.dragonball.com/

5 comments:

Em said...

Hey Kazumi

So in Japan 20 yrs old is considered an adult.. instead of 21 huh?

I saw the pics the kimono the girls are wearing were lovely...

kazumi said...

>em
thank you for your comment.
Yes, here 20 years old is adult. How about your country?
21??

kazumi said...

>Glogikk
Thanks. I see. I think most of Europian countries are 18years.
Am I right?

Anonymous said...

The girls are really cute.

I read Dragonball, but I never finished it. My favorite comics would be Slamdunk, Peacemaker and Gunnm, Battle Angel Alita.

kazumi said...

>Alvarny
I haven't read those:)
anyway it was surprised that I can read Manga in foreign country,

>Glogikk
thank you for youranswe;)