Wednesday, January 25, 2006

this weekend

I am going to attend to my friend's wedding party this weekend. I was thinking to dress kimono at first, but I changed my mind, because to wear kimono , I have to go to hair salon , because I can't wear by myself, it takes a time.

Now on wedding party many youg people prefer western style celemony with white wedding dress and black tie. Some people have a ceremony overseas. The friend who invite me is man , I think he will wear jacket with black tie. So far I have attended friends' wedding perties several times. But I never seen very Japanese style wedding. It might be just coincidence.

I will be able to see some friends whom I haven't seen for a while. I am so exciting!!! It will be llike a reunion.
On Sunday I will write about the wedding party on this blog.

No comments: