Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hatobus


We often see this yellow bus especially in Tokyo. This bus is called "Hatobus". I just don't remember the name in other countries. But there are those kind of bus in a big city or tourist place. Hatobus is a tourist bus with a guide or at least guidance by stereo. Many people who come to Tokyo as a tourist from other city or countries join half day or one day tour by Hatobus. They have many courses for foreigners with the guides who can speak English.

I have been asked several times about sightseeing in Japan, and I always tell about Hatobus. Oh I just tell you ,I am NOTHING with Hatobus:) Because my sentense is like an advertisement!!!!

http://www.hatobus.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

About buses and bus loads of tourists you find them mainly in big cities, I believe. In France people say that Japanese tourists always come in bus loads. You rarely find single tourists from Japan, specially in the countryside. Is there a reason why?

kazumi said...

>flankie
I think especially old people like bus tour, maybe in France, can't speak French , it is an easiest way to travel in foreign coutry.

I like to go somewhere by myself, but some times I use these kinds of bus , because of convenience;)

kazumi said...

>flankie
I can understand what you are saying.I prefer travelling like you mentioned. it is a good chance to try new things when you are traveling!